Tin Besar

Tin Tong

Khamis, 28 September 2017

An Inspiration Vision From Shatish

I am thinking to make a short film. But up until now, I still can't develop the complete plot structure for this purpose. Didn't know how come suddenly the feel to be back on production life is quite high. Mix feeling, but also a bit overwhelming. While currently my mission and excitement journey comes to the finishing line, this could be the right time for me to plan 'what's next?' in my future. 

"Those who can't remember the past, are condemned to repeat it."
- George Santayana.

The famous quotes above always rotating in my mind. For now, the situation is different, but the pattern is just the same. Previous experience that I has face before was the period after my script writing project and PBAKL2017 (back in the month between January until May) surely will remind me to be ready in any situation on my life. For the purpose of survival, I must be able to shift to another plan. Which means that I need to reset back to jump to another job. 

Above all of the worry part, here come one man who still believe in his dream, become a filmmaker. As Shatish story goes viral among the netizen, I believe in God's destiny through other's lives. Shatish still believe he can be the filmmaker, although now he struggle in life. Maybe it is the sign for me to keep boost up my motivation and be brave in the next decision that will be made by myself. That is why RKI's still confident, optimist and determine in his action. 

Definitely I will miss this moment. My friends here that support me, my own time explore in the city of Singapore, and of course.... the food, Nasi Sambal Goreng. Till here, see you when I see you.
   

Tiada ulasan :

Tin Klik-Kluk